Thermo-Gig Gloves are the only work glove designed specifically for gigging professionals to use while working in cold weather and cold environments.
Gig Gloves are the best way to protect your most valuable asset on any gig - your hands. Sometimes, protection from impacts and abrasions isn't enough. Gigging professionals know what it's like to have to unload a car, van or truck in cold weather, possibly with heavy winds, rain or snow falling. It's not fun. Plus, if you're expected to play as soon as you're done unloading and setting up, your hands can be stiff from the cold and that does not bode well for the first songs (or the first shots if you're a photographer or videographer) of your gig.
Introducing Thermo-Gig Gloves: the work glove designed for gigging professionals for use on cold weather gigs. Thermo-Gig Gloves include all of the features and benefits of the Original Gig Gloves plus an added "complete coverage" internal layer of super warm fleece that keeps your hands protected from the cold while still allowing you to perform all of the functions you need without having to take your gloves off. Aside from providing warmth, the extra layer of fleece also is incredibly soft, comfortable but still not too thick so as to bulk up the glove too much. Thermo-Gig Gloves are hands down (pun intended!) the best work glove to use on gigs during the autumn and winter months.
Thermo-Gig Gloves are expected to be available in winter of 2016. Contact your local retailers and suppliers and tell them you want Thermo-Gig Gloves!
- Strong, durable material provides protection and long lasting use
- "Complete coverage" internal layer of fleece for warmth and comfort covers the entire interior of the glove.
- TPR molding on back of hand and fingers ensures ultimate protection against impact, abrasions or pinching; articulating design ensures reduced fatigue even during long periods of use
- Black material with yellow highlights allows for discreet movement on or off stage while still allowing for user visibility of hand and finger positions in low light environments
- Padded grip provides protection of palm while allowing a strong grip for carrying, even in slippery conditions
- Fold-over fingertips on thumb, pointer and middle fingers allow for use of smaller tools and items without removing the gloves. For example: drum keys, guitar picks, allen wrenches, media storage cards, batteries; also allows for use of touchscreen devices without removing glove. Gig Gloves work with most touchscreen devices even without removing the fingertips.