Gig Gloves ONYX
Gig Gloves are the best way to protect your most valuable asset on any gig, job or show - your hands. Sometimes, your role is to support the performance not be a part of it. Not only are you not on stage but you're not supposed to be seen at all.
Introducing Gig Gloves ONYX: the all black version of the Original Gig Gloves. Gig Gloves ONYX include all of the same great features that made the Original Gig Gloves a consumer favorite but are geared towards live event, theater and production crew members who need or prefer to be discreet or invisible. Gig Gloves Onyx are truly “completely black” unlike other black work gloves that unhelpfully include logos or external tags that are brightly colored and stand out. “Sharpie-ing out” work gloves is no longer necessary for backstage crews.
Gig Gloves ONYX include some new design features including: clips to allow for securing the gloves together or to a keychain; new, stronger nylon threading throughout the gloves; a redesigned removable fingertip that does not expose the fingers underneath. There is no compromise between hand safety and the ability to perform any task. Gig Gloves ONYX go the extra mile and allow professionals to keep their hands protected and fully usable for all tasks while still allowing the user to remain invisible to audiences in live production environments. Gig Gloves continue to be the “No Compromise” work glove line for production professionals.
Gig Gloves ONYX are available in 6 sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL & 2XL and will ship October 2016.
- Tough, durable material and strong nylon threading provides protection and long lasting use
- All black material on the entire surface of the glove, including logos allows the wearer to remain discreet.
- TPR molding on back of hand and fingers ensures ultimate protection against impact, abrasions or pinching; articulating design ensures reduced fatigue even during long periods of use
- Padded grip provides protection of palm while allowing a strong grip for carrying, even in slippery conditions
- Fold-over fingertips on thumb, pointer and middle fingers allow for use of smaller tools and items without removing the gloves. New design keeps the fingers covered even when hyperextending.
- Allows for use of touchscreen devices without removing glove. Gig Gloves ONYX work with touchscreen devices even without removing the fingertips.
- Hook included on every glove for attachment options